Tuesday, June 11, 2013


Band - I Shall Devour
Ep  - Manipunation (2013)
Genre - Brutal Deathcore

Well if you are a reader of my blog you can see im a fan of each and every metal genre.I wrote several reviews about some great deathcore releases deathcore consider as a poser genre among some metalheads.Some kids even grew up listen to deathcore and after they found old school bands and blaming deathcore as a shit.Trust me kids im more old school than you.Iam not afraid to say thati love deathcore.There are some some great underground deathcore bands out there.I Shall Devour is one of them.This is a outstanding four track ep for me.Great riffs and breakdown killer vocals.You can find pure brutality.This young band is from Australia.Man all the Australian bands are always awesome.Stop bitching about genres listen to the music.My favorite track from this ep is " Forever Imperfect".



0 comments:

Post a Comment