Friday, August 21, 2015







Band - Shining
Album - V - Halmstad (2007)
Genre - Black Metal


 My first review after years see the light of the day .Well i have to start like this for me Shining is one of the greatest bands ever for me and this album one of the greatest albums ever for me.I can give five stars to this album.This album is all about Suicide, Depression, Misanthropy, Negativity, Life so and damn this album is sorrowful Niklas's voice is full for pain and im in love with his voice.I always liked to listen this album when im lonely and all alone with darkness by my side.Well i can write a book about this album and i cannot pic even a one song from this album because each and every song is equally brilliant for me.Some latin inspired acoustic guitar works also makes this album so unique.Well at last i can die over this.


"As I was going up the stair
I met a man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
I wish, I wish, he’d go away"











0 comments:

Post a Comment