Wednesday, December 11, 2013



Band - Woods of Ypres
Album - Woods 5: Grey Skies & Electric Light (2012)
Genre - Gothic/Doom Metal

Where i have been? I think i have been living under a rock.Damn why i missed this album any way finally listed to this.What a great record .Just look at the voice of David Gold.His voice reminds me November's Doom.Outstanding album songs like "Traveling Alone" "Modern Life Architecture" "Kiss My Ashes (Goodbye)" made me cry not only those three tracks all the songs made me cry .Songs like Kiss My Ashes" have some Type o negative feel that is so damn too damn awesome.Final two tracks "Finality" "Alternate Ending" have some Piano,Violin music which makes this album so perfect i can hear some "Anathema" influences from those tracks brilliant.Damn i think band got influences from "Paradise Lost" too.Outstanding album.One of the greatest Doom albums I have ever heard.R.I.P David Gold we will miss u 4ever  \m/


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment