Friday, December 6, 2013







Well I would love to write a review about our local underground music scene which was always great.I felt that so much after the Funeral In Heaven 10 year anniversary gig which was held last week 30th of November.We have large number of great talented bands out there.They are not playing music for fame and fortune.Metal is not for fashion its just about passion i can see that all the band played was awesome Manifestator,Serpent Athirst,Fallen Grace,Pariah Demise,Old Castle massacre ,Funeral Heaven all were out standing at day.I have been to several gigs but this one blew me away we have some killer bands out there which can blow any metal fan around the globe.At the last part of the gig when FIH was performing I headbanged with Ramidu of Dhishti (Sl Dsbm Gods) ah that was perfect we sl metal union rules forever Hell yeah \m/














0 comments:

Post a Comment