Angelslayermetal666

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Band - Emergency Gate
Album - You
Genre - Melodic Death, Power Metal

So this will be my first review just finished listening to this nice record great band from Germany we all  know the greatness of German metal my bro ud told me about this band .This album have some metalcore elements with some good clean vocals  overall this is a nice mdm album for me.Some of u guys may not like this one because this one has some electronic/trance influences but they used them in a proper way in my opinion. 2013 will be a great year for all of us much more to come hell yeah \m/


2 comments:

Ud Infernus said...

Hell yeah brotha....This is my first comment..I really appreciate your work..And yeah! glad you like this band brotha...Kinda nice album to listen....Definitely,2013 will be a great year for all of us...Cheers brotha...:) \m/

Vishan666 said...

Thanks a lot bro.i have been waiting for a long time to create a my own blog somehow i forget that.Glad you like this bro will add much more stuff.Well emergency gate is a unique band i really like them.This band has some electronic feel i really like that.Glad u like my blog bro.Thnx again :) \m/

Post a Comment