Sunday, January 27, 2013

Band - Opeth
Album - Black Water Park (2001)
Genre -  Progressive Death Metal (early), Progressive Rock (later)


I know  all the metal fans knows about this amazing musicians from sweedan. For me this is the greatest record they have ever released they have created some great sorrowful Melancholic music here mikael is always the mastermind behind this band his voice is amazing . To me The Drapery Falls is the greatest opeth track ever created (4th track of this album) .I dont know how many times i listened to this epic record guitar tone of this whole album take us to anoter dimention.Such a talented band each and every song from this album is an epic.This album is a must for each and every metal head out there .If u dont have this grab this one asap .This one was the first opeth album i ever listened and this is da best one .I will never grow tired of this \m/

                                                   

2 comments:

Hashan Randika Dias said...

Such an AWSOME record ..Black Water park and Dammnation albums makes me listen them more... and credit gose to you for introduce this EPIC stuff for me ... Hailzz OPETH \m/

Vishan666 said...

I'm happy bro bcoz bands like opeth needs to be introduce to all.Check out their whole discography awesome \m/

Post a Comment