Tuesday, January 29, 2013


Band - The All American Rejects
Album - When The World Comes Down (2009)
Genre - Alternative Rock,Pop Punk

Ok guys each and every post is not gonna be extreme .I like this band specially this album a lot so i decided to write a review about this.Now this is a very  interesting record to listen .Album starts with the track "I Wanna" nice track to start the album each and every track for this album is nice."Gives U Hell" is pretty funny song about a miserable guy this song has a very funny video too."Back To Me" is another great song for me.well there's a great duet in this album I'm talking about the song "Another Heart Calls" one of the most heart touching songs i have ever listened.Well this one not for extreme music lovers.But this is an amazing record for me :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment