Sunday, January 27, 2013

Band - Cradle Of Filth
EP - Bitter Suites To Succubi (2001)
Genre - Death Metal (early), Symphonic Black Metal (mid), Extreme Gothic Metal (later)

Well for me this is the greatest cof record ever. I know most of u guys wont agree with me but i just told my opinion such a haunting record .I like to listen this during night. This is a very scary record for me hehe.This album opens with the haunting  intro "Sin Deep My Wicked Angel" and then the song " All Hope in Eclipse" .This is a scary record me lol each and every song from this one is scary haha im a sensitive guy Dinner at Deviant's Palace is the most brutal one.I listened to that single in the midnight and got really scared.Everybody loves "No Time To Cry" Sisters of mercy cover.There are thousands of haters for this band i just care about that \m/

0 comments:

Post a Comment